We haven't been home for but a few days and I'm desperately trying to get back on track. I still have yet to unpack my suitcase and every day when I take a shower, I'm just too lazy to even want to put my clothes in the hamper, so I just leave them in a pile next to the bathtub. I know, it's sad, but after living out of a suitcase for 3 weeks I just don't feel like unpacking or dealing with clothes. I have so many in the closet that I can get away with this for a few more days but it will get on my nerves (actually, it kinda already has) before I ever run out of clothes. I am actually entertaining the idea of doing some laundry today. It's just a slow process for me.
I am, however, doing a good job at getting back on track with working out. John was nice enough to buy me a heart rate monitor to help me track my burned calories because I've been complaining that I'd like to lose some weight. I've always been good at working out, but the problem is you never really know how many calories your burning and we all know that those machines that have the grips are probably never right. So I've been using it for the past 2 days and it's pretty helpful. He bought one for himself months ago and uses it religiously, so I figured, why not me too. So, we'll see how it goes.
Other than that, I don't really know much else. I'm still trying to get used to John being home and around the house. People probably think I'm crazy for saying that it's hard to get used to your husband, but when you're used to being alone for 90% of the time, it just is...for me at least. Some people have no problem getting readjusted. Me? It just takes a few weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment