Monday, February 2, 2009

Missoula, Montana

We began our trek East today after a night of crappy sleep for the both of us. John had to check out of PSD (no idea what that stands for)this morning at 7:30 and by the time he got back and loaded the remainder of our things in the truck, we were road bound by 8:30. For the first time in my life, I didn't fall asleep once in the car! Whether or not it's because I told myself not to or just because I'm so used to this drive by now that it just seemed normal to be awake, who knows.

We've stopped in Missoula, Montana for the night and I'm ready to crash. We're staying at the La Quinta and I have to say, they have the most comfortable beds I've ever put my body in besides my own. With that being said, I'm going to watch some tv, relax, and go to bed. Another long day ahead tomorrow!

1 comment:

Tricia @ Take 10 With Tricia said...

Hampton Inn beds are also very nice!