We bought these things at BJ's last week that help kids learn how to eat on their own but reduces the risk of choking by the food going in these mesh bags that are connected to the handle. I decided I'd try them with her this morning with a banana and it looks like she enjoyed it. I know she's still young to feed herself a lot of things...but when she is able to, it scares me. I'm terrified of her choking! I'm going to be THAT mom.
We move, get settled, adjust, and just when things feel slightly normal...we move again. All I can hope is that someday...we'll put down roots.
Saturday, January 21, 2012
6 Month Stats
Eden had her 6 month check up yesterday. She weighs 19lbs 8ozs. and is 28 3/4" inchs long. She's going to be quite the tall girl like her daddy. Little Miss Long Legs!
We bought these things at BJ's last week that help kids learn how to eat on their own but reduces the risk of choking by the food going in these mesh bags that are connected to the handle. I decided I'd try them with her this morning with a banana and it looks like she enjoyed it. I know she's still young to feed herself a lot of things...but when she is able to, it scares me. I'm terrified of her choking! I'm going to be THAT mom.

We bought these things at BJ's last week that help kids learn how to eat on their own but reduces the risk of choking by the food going in these mesh bags that are connected to the handle. I decided I'd try them with her this morning with a banana and it looks like she enjoyed it. I know she's still young to feed herself a lot of things...but when she is able to, it scares me. I'm terrified of her choking! I'm going to be THAT mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We loved the mesh feeders! I even used them when they were teething and put icecubes in them!
Post a Comment