My poor baby has a nasty cough and it's making her snore on and off when she is sleeping. Thankfully she hasn't had a fever and the cough itself isn't really persistent, but I'm keeping my eye on it just in case.
She has mastered and adopted the art of the long morning nap in the past two weeks or so and I'm excited about it. On the days I don't go to the gym, I'm able to get an hour workout in along with a shower and some down time depending on how long she sleeps. It's usually around 2 hours, but at times has been 2 1/2-3 hours which always surprise me. She still takes naps after that, they are just much shorter, which quite frankly, is ok with me.
I have no pictures for this past week, just haven't gotten around to it. Sorry!
No comments:
Post a Comment