We move, get settled, adjust, and just when things feel slightly normal...we move again. All I can hope is that someday...we'll put down roots.
Saturday, January 28, 2012
Siding
I swear, when we can finally buy a house of our own, it will not be a house with siding. This stupid piece of shit house we live in now has driven me insane on windy nights. Part of it could be that the jackasses who built it didn't care because my dumbass landlord was probably never around to see that things were done properly, but I've had just about all I can take of the constant rattling of siding! It's so loud that it will wake me up in the middle of the night if the winds kick up and it keeps me from falling asleep on nights it's already windy...like tonight. All I want is a good nights sleep and the night that john said he would take the monitor in the morning so I can sleep in, and I'm thinking Ill be up half the damn night anyways. Ugh! I would go sleep in the guest room, but I shouldn't have to...not to mention, you can hear rattling in there as well. It's more of a paper rustling noise than rattling siding, but just as annoying. I hate this house!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment