Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas

I realize it's a few days past Christmas, but I figure better late than never. We had a really good Christmas despite being away from family. John's mom went crazy buying for Eden which made our tree overly stuffed with presents, but I guess that's never a bad thing (although, in my book, Christmas is not about gifts). John and I opened our gifts to each other and from our parents on Christmas Eve, and we did Eden's on Christmas morning. Even though she didn't know any different, she did seem to enjoy helping open her gifts, but I'm sure it was more about trying to get the paper in her mouth as you will see in the pictures below.

John got me a very nice, new, high tech camera which I'm still trying to figure out how to use to it's ability. I'm hoping that I'll get it all figured out and be able to get some really good pictures in the coming months. I'm so excited about the great pictures it does take...but like I said, I'm still trying to figure out the proper way to use it and get the best shots possible out of it. In the mean time...ENJOY!








And....the aftermath.

1 comment:

Tricia @ Take 10 With Tricia said...

Catching up. Love the Christmas photos. We have and love that tea set. And is that a My Pal Violet? Henry has Scout and adores it...especially When it says his name.