We move, get settled, adjust, and just when things feel slightly normal...we move again. All I can hope is that someday...we'll put down roots.
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
My Favorite Thing
My favorite thing that Eden has been doing the past few days is the way she looks at me sometimes. It's straight in the face, like really looking at me. It's almost like a look of understanding or wonder...nose to nose, and she just stares straight at me...I don't really know how to explain it, but I LOVE it. It's one of those moments that I'd kill to have in a photo, but considering I'm the only one home with her most days and it's a photo I'd never be able to take myself. Boo! I'm hoping someday she'll do it when John is around and he can maybe catch it...but I'm not super hopeful. However, it's a moment and look that I adore so much, that it's forever in head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment