Thursday, December 15, 2011

Birthday Picture

Here are some pictures from yesterday of little miss in her birthday jammies. I seriously don't know where the last 5 months have gone, and that they've gone as fast as they have.



And of course...one with "the face."


She still isn't rolling over on a regular basis or sitting up on her own. I know that all kids will go at their own pace, but it makes me feel like I'm a bad parent or something or like I'm doing something wrong. I'm not wanting her to grow up too fast or anything, but I just feel like she should be doing those things. She's capable of rolling on her side and she acts like she's going to go all the way over, but then doesn't. So...I don't know. I just hope I'm doing everything right!

1 comment:

Tricia @ Take 10 With Tricia said...

Girl, she's only 5 months. It might be awhile before she does both. No worries! It's NOT you.