Not much new is going on in our neck of the woods. Eden is trying a variety of foods lately and her favorites appear to be fruit and most things orange (minus squash which her belly doesn't want to digest). I made my own sweet potato baby food today because I don't like the fact that on some of the baby foods, they add asorbic acid. I don't really know that it's necessary, so with those things, I want to make those myself. Although, I may try to just make everything myself...especially when meat and all that stuff is introduced. That chicken sticks shit in a jar that I see on the shelf...there is no way in hell that I'm feeding that to my kid! If I don't want to think about eating it...I'm not giving it to her.
Here's some pictures of Eden and new foods.
Squash is GROSS!!
Greenbeans....not a big fan.
Yummmm! Carrots!!
1 comment:
Those pictures of her are HILARIOUS. I never gave my kids the stick meats in the jar either. Disgusting looking. Although Henry was the first kid to eat any of the pureed meat - chicken/apple sauce type stuff and he LOVED it.
Post a Comment