Friday, April 15, 2011

The week

This week hasn't been much exciting for me. John is on the night shift which makes my days pretty sucky. I can't do laundry, run the vacuum, etc. I felt narcoleptic the other day...I've never been so tired in my life. It was dreary out, and I was tired from the second I got out of bed. I thought a workout would energize me, but I felt like it was worse. So afterwards, I took a shower, got my pillow and laid on the couch. Thursday was a beautiful day and I decided to take advantage of it by skipping spin class and going for a walk at the park. It was a great 4 mile walk, but afterwards my sciatica was killing me. I've been having issues with it randomly for the past month and it seems like going for walks is the worse which pisses me off. On nice days, I love going for walks, but now that this stupid sciatica is getting in the way, I guess I'm elliptical, spin bike, and rowing machine bound.

Today I got my hair highlighted and trimmed, and my face waxed. I feel like I'm growing a damn beard on my face and it's been driving me nuts, so I finally had the balls to get it waxed. Why the he'll I've waited so long is beyond me. It's quick, doesn't hurt, and makes me feel so much better. Now all I need is a spray tan to make my look complete. I think I'll wait until right before the shower my sister is having. Yay for tan!!

No comments: