Monday, April 11, 2011

From Bad to Good

This morning started out awful for me. I woke up feeling terribly annoyed and just overall sad. John's been on the 2pm to 12am shift, trying to slowly adjust to switching to the night shift on Wednesday which means he's sleeping later in the mornings, getting up, working out, and then really only being around for an hour before he leaves for work. Normally I'm not bothered by any of this, but I think just with pregnancy hormones and whatnot, that it just really got to me.

As the day went on though and the temperature got warmer, and the signs of rain diminished, my mood improved greatly. I cleaned all the window sills and screens in the house (which is not something I EVER do), did a few loads of laundry, and then decided I wanted to go pick up Domino's pizza for dinner rather than the only place that delivers to our house. It felt so good to put on a summer dress despite the fact I have no tan. I'm so ready for summer it's not even funny!!

No comments: