We move, get settled, adjust, and just when things feel slightly normal...we move again. All I can hope is that someday...we'll put down roots.
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Cleaned and Packed
My house is clean (yes, I clean before I go out of town because I hate coming home to a dirty house), and I am packed and as ready as I guess I can be for tomorrow's departure toward Cincinnati. We're planning on stopping in Erie, PA for the night which is 6 1/2 hours from here. It may be the longest 6 1/2 hours of my life. I hope my child finds a comfortable place in my belly that will allow me to be comfortable...otherwise, I'm going to be one crabby lady. God give us the strength and patience to get there and then to Cincinnati the next day. Don't look for me to post much, if anything, the next 2 weeks. Going home to visit is sort of like going back in time. No call waiting, no high speed Internet, no cable, no cell phone reception...you get the idea. It's kinda nice though sometimes, just don't tell anyone I said that! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment