Presents for my baby!!! It was the extra car seat base for John's truck and two seats savers, one for each of our cars, compliments of my cousin Sarah. I was super excited and so was the baby! I did have to laugh at the way Babies R Us shipped the seat savers though. I see how they go about screwing you on shipping.
This GIANT box for this not so giant item. And the other seat saver came in another box of the same giant size. Idiots.
I took a shower, had lunch, then ran out to get some Fiber One 90 calorie bars from BJ's. I then come to find out they now make 90 calorie brownies!!! Needless to say, I got those as well, along with the Quaker oatmeal squares cereal I've been wanting to try (which I discovered may be my newest obsession). When I came back, I had another box on the porch! This time, it was the valance that matches our crib bedding, compliments this time of my Aunt Phyllis. I'm super excited because it allowed me to see what the bedding will actually look like since I have only seen it online so far. Now, I can't wait for it to arrive!!
It's been a really great day and I couldn't be more thankful!
No comments:
Post a Comment