We move, get settled, adjust, and just when things feel slightly normal...we move again. All I can hope is that someday...we'll put down roots.
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Boxer Baby
I'm fairly certain my child is going to be a boxer. This kid kicks and punches me so hard it grosses me out and makes me laugh all at the same time. When he/she goes on a punching and kicking rampage it's overly visible from the outside when you look at my stomach. It grosses me out because all I think it Alien, but it makes me laugh because all I can think is, "How can something that is still so very small beat the shit out me this much!" I simply can't imagine how it's going to be when he/she is much bigger. I also laugh because this kid knows when I'm making breakfast, lunch, and dinner...without fail! It's like he/she is a hungry dog who gets excited when they know that food is on the way. Is that terrible I just compared my child to a hungry dog? HA! Maybe I should say that it's like daddy instead...he's always wanting to know when it's time to eat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment