Thursday, March 11, 2010

Damn You Easter Candy!

There is nothing worse than getting hit with a sweet tooth while you're at the grocery. This happened to me today and resulted in buying Whopper Robin's Eggs and Cadburry Mini Eggs. The kicker is that I still have coconut kisses leftover from 2 weeks ago which I have been exhibiting excellent self control, but with these, I'll be lucky if they make it past the weekend...maybe Tuesday if I try real hard. My other downfall is Starburst Jellybeans. Thankfully I did NOT see those in the Easter aisle...and I searched for them too (but only in that aisle). I guess I'd rather eat it every so often as opposed to daily. God help me through the Easter candy season!

1 comment:

Tricia @ Take 10 With Tricia said...

I had forgotten all about Starburst jelly beans...they are AWESOME...I'll be looking for those at the grocery tonight. Thanks...