Saturday, December 5, 2009

Let it Snow!

Today was our first official day of snow! It started around 12:30pm and hasn't stopped since and it's now 8pm. I'd say there is less than an inch of snow on the ground. It's been a very wet snow and started out around 38 degrees today which I think is why there isn't much accumulated on the ground. I think we're only supposed to get 1-2 inches total by morning which is fine by me. It was such a big pretty snow though!

We spent the afternoon doing some Christmas shopping along with the rest of the people of Saratoga Springs. Luckily we only needed to stop at Dicks, Bed Bath and Beyond, and Kohl's. Before we went anywhere though, we made a stop at Dunkin Donuts drive-thru so I could try their peppermint mocha latte. It was delicious!! I was a little nervous about whether or not I was going to like it, but I did so it wasn't a wasted trip, nor waste of $1.99.

No comments: