We move, get settled, adjust, and just when things feel slightly normal...we move again. All I can hope is that someday...we'll put down roots.
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Heat
Today our landlord brought us a heater for our upstairs bedroom in attempts to help with the ridiculous heating problem. The other day when it was super windy, our thermostat downstairs was set at 66 and the temperature in our room was 56. We've already bought a radiator style heater which generally works well for regular cold nights, but when it's windy, it's useless. So I'm curious to see how this new heater fares on the next windy night. I'm not very hopeful. And if it does work, I'm sure it will come at the expense of our next electric bill. The people who did the duct work for the heating in this house did a crappy job. Lucky us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment