Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Adding On

We finally added a new piece of equipment to our basement aka home gym. A treadmill!! I've been wanting one for about a year now and we finally bought one the day after Thanksgiving. It came today and John put it together after he got home for work. Now all we need is an extension cord to plug it into the only outlet we have downstairs. I'm eager to use it, but on the other hand, I'm afraid to use it until I find out what is wrong with my hip and unfortunately, I have to wait until the 30th when my appointment is with the orthopedic doctor. I'm hoping that no matter what the verdict that it's A. fixable and B. nothing serious. In the mean time, I use the elliptical since it's no impact but that treadmill is going to taunt me like no other. ARGH!

1 comment:

Tricia @ Take 10 With Tricia said...

I was really hoping you were "adding on" something else in your dreamy life!