Friday, November 5, 2010

So sweet

I got a text from my sister tonight that asked if I was home and that Max wanted to call me after he got out of the shower. I didn't happen to get it right away since my phone was downstairs and I was not. I called her when I got it (which was 20 minutes after she sent it) and all the kids wanted to talk to me, except Max who had become enthralled in a football game (which made me sad, but he's a big sports nut these days so I can't be upset).

It was so sweet because my sister said that he originally wanted to talk to me because he wanted to tell me that if they could bring anyone who was in the military to school with them for Veteran's Day, and he was thinking that maybe Uncle John could come. How sweet is that!?!?!