We move, get settled, adjust, and just when things feel slightly normal...we move again. All I can hope is that someday...we'll put down roots.
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Crappy Day
Today may have been the crappiest day in quite some time. It was cold, rainy, and it took me a little over an hour to get to work. I left at 6:58am and didn't get into work until almost 8:10. I was NOT happy. This whole working 40 minutes away from where I live generally doesn't bother me, until days like this happen. Then it makes me want to find a job closer to home. Although, I'm not sure I'll be able to find any like what I have, so close by. It's nice to be able to take off whenever if I need to and it not be a problem. It's really the perfect job for my situation...but the commute on days like today...no thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment