I was so excited today when we got the mail and we had "real" mail. A letter from my Aunt Susan with an article attached of a local milk man (it's 2 guys, so, men I guess) who delivers milk door to door around here like they did in the old days. She sent it to us along with a nice letter (thanks Aunt Susan, it was nice to have something other than junk) keeping us up to date with her and my uncle.
When I read the article, I knew exactly where one of the guys lives because I see the truck parked out near the road every time I go to Malta. I saw that it said "home delivered" but I didn't know if it was something they already did or were going to start doing, and I never thought to Google it. We don't drink much milk in our house anyways, so maybe that's why too. But it was a really cool article and I'm glad my aunt sent it.
No comments:
Post a Comment