My neighbor is notorious for having no self control when candy corn comes out for Halloween. She can eat a bag in one day (and of course it doesn't show) and is always texting me telling me how she's out of control. Well, the other day she mentioned how she was out of control with the candy corn and peanuts. It struck me that I, myself, hadn't had that in a long time and it sounded good. It just so happened that she had text me that right before John and I went to the grocery, so obviously it remained on my mind while we shopped, and sure enough, in the cart I throw a can of of peanuts and a bag of candy corn.
When we got home, I combined them in a container and John turned his nose up. Not sure how the man has never had it, but I gave him a handful and told him to eat it. Ever since then, we're both in that container 3-4 times a day. It's a damn nuisance!!! I can't stop it!!! Luckily it's almost gone though.
I text Melissa and told her I was going to throw it at her door as a "Damn you" for putting the thought in my mind. She laughed and said they made some and finished it the same day they made it. So I guess, as out of control as I think we are about it...we aren't that bad.
2 comments:
Now that you've reminded me I'm going to have to make some for Andy...it's his favorite and I'd forgotten all about it!
No kidding. Get right on that.
Post a Comment