Monday, October 18, 2010

In Laws

John's family arrived today and are staying with us until Thursday morning. They spent the weekend in Washington D.C., came here, will head to Niagara Falls on Thursday, and head back to Ohio on Friday. We don't have much planned for while they're here since they said they were happy just hanging out. We took them downtown today and got some frozen yogurt from a new place in town called Plum Dandy. They had pumpkin frozen yogurt which was amazing!! I topped mine with crushed graham crackers and it was just like eating pumpkin pie. We then stopped at Betty's Cakes which is a cupcake bakery and pick some up for dessert tonight. Mine is a coconut cream pie cupcake which I am beyond ecstatic about. I love anything with coconut...well, most anything.

I made a pan of lasagna for dinner and they're currently downstairs watching MacGruber. John and I rented it last weekend from the Redbox and laughed, so he wanted to get it for his parents. Tomorrow John, his dad and brother are going to go hike Prospect Mountain while his mom and I go shopping and get pedicures. Outside of that, I don't know what else John has planned. He said something about apple picking, so we'll see.

No comments: