are in from the Warrior Dash. I....didn't do so hot. Although, I did say that as long as I finished in under an hour I'd be happy and I did finish in that time frame, so I guess I'm happy. I think I finished in 58 minutes and some change. It would've been 5 minutes sooner had the sprain never happened, but oh well. I'd have finished a lot sooner if I was in stellar shape, but I'm not, so whatever. Melissa, my bionic neighbor, sprained her ankle at the first obstacle, and still managed to finish in under 40 minutes and was 35th in her age group out of 340 something people. I hate her! Not really, I just wish I had the drive and motivation she did!
There are also some additional picture that their photographers took, but I am not forking out $50+ bucks for 3 or 4 pictures. If you're interested in seeing them go to the following link (you can copy and paste it into your browser):
http://www.warriordash.com/photos/
Click on Northeast, and then you can type in our last name to see the pictures of John and I. They're pretty funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment