Friday when they got here, we relaxed for a bit at the house, had some drinks, then went out for dinner downtown at Circus Cafe, followed by some drinks at Trotter's. The drinks were unintentional since we really went there just to use the bathroom, but had to have at least one since my bartender friend Jill was working.
Saturday we went downtown again to walk around, had lunch at The Stadium, did a little gambling at the racino and then came back to clean up and have dinner at Sabina's, followed by more drinks at Trotter's.
Sunday was Adirondack Extreme Adventure course which was fantastic, minus the mosquitos. I have a giant one on the base of my skull and another behind my ear that itch something fierce. Sarah complete 3 of the 5 courses which I am super proud of her for! I did 4, and Trimble was our hero doing all 5. I was tempted to do the 5th, but was more talked out of it by fear rather tiredness. If I go back again, I'm starting out with the 5th one right out the gate so I know I have full strength and can't give any excuses for why I can't do it. I'm such a quitter sometimes.
So today is recoup day since they left this morning. We had so much fun and I am so lucky to have such a great family. I still have a million things to do around the house now as the clean up after people leave seems like the cleaning before they come. I'm not sure that I'll get to it all though since I have a million other things I need to do in order to prepare to leave for Cincy on Thursday.
Here are some pictures from our adventures this weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment