We move, get settled, adjust, and just when things feel slightly normal...we move again. All I can hope is that someday...we'll put down roots.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Book Fair
Working at the Scholastic book fair is one thing that I fully enjoy doing and look forward to doing. The people who run it are great and I get along famously with them. They actually yelled at me today because I wasn't at the last sale they did in December. I yelled back though because I signed up to work and no one ever contacted me. So that is how I spent the majority of my day doing that and will again tomorrow. The only down side, and this may come as a shock to many of you, is I actually miss my temp job! I found out that they are now grading 7th grade writing (my forte) when the whole project was supposed to end Monday since it ran over from last Friday. I really like the people I worked with and the work itself isn't awful because it's related to my field. But, that just means I'll do it any time it comes back, which reminds me, I need to call for the dates of the next project!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment