Thursday, May 13, 2010

No Sock Spin

Today was my first day back to spin class in a little over 3 weeks and wouldn't you know, I left my socks at home like a dummy. I wear flip flops if it's nice to the gym, then change into socks and shoes once I get there. I was so mad I forgot. I wasn't about to go home, so I just put my gym shoes on my bare feet and spun away. I was ultimately grossed out after I was finished with class and kinda want a new pair of shoes now, but oh well, what can I do.

I also got a much needed haircut and summer highlight today. I'm not quite sure exactly what product she used as the leave in conditioner but my hairs smells amazing! My hair never smells that good when I wash it at home, but maybe that's because I don't have the same products. But, you'd think that my hair would smell like what I do use.

And finally, my nephew Ben turned 5 today! I feel like such a horrible Sissy because I forgot to call and tell him Happy Birthday. I sent a card but I know there is no way it got there today. Plus I have his gifts here to give to him when I am home next week, so all around I feel like a crummy aunt. I can't wait to live near by so I can actually go to their birthday parties and see them more. I sure do miss their happy smiling faces!

No comments: