Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Hangover....and The Departure

Last night my friend Aaron, John, and I all went to go see the movie 'The Hangover' and I'll have to say that it was pretty funny. If you haven't seen the previews, it's about 4 guys who go to Vegas for a bachelor party and can't remember anything that happened the next day. We laughed through the whole movie and it pumped Aaron and I up that much more for our trip.

We are leaving for Vegas this evening around 5:25 pm and should arrived around 10:30. A little late for my taste, but hey, I'll be "home" so I'm not complaining. We're staying with a friend of mine tonight and then we'll be staying on the strip for the next 3 nights. We leave to come back East on Wednesday and I'm still not sure yet if I'll actuallly leave on that Wednesday, or wait until Friday. I need to soak up as much time in Vegas as I can because I'm not sure when I'll be able to go back. I kid with John and tell him I'll just stay there which is overly tempting, but we both know I'll come back...against my better judgement;)

No comments: