Thursday, February 2, 2012

Salon

I took Eden with me to the salon today while I got my hair colored and cut. I was kinda nervous about it (not sure why), but of course, she was a perfect angel the entire time and seemed to love seeing other people get their hair done and look at herself in the mirror. She just sat in my lap and looked around, smiled, and just enjoyed being one of the girls. Mind you...I did take the exersaucer (yes, I'm that mom), but I only needed it the last 20 minutes or so while my hair girl cut and blew my hair dry. It worked out perfectly! All the girls there love her anyways, so it's not like I didn't have people who weren't willing to help hold her if I needed it.

She slept so well last night too, which I was very thankful for. I think we're finally getting out of the waking up pattern.....hopefully. She's still coughing during the day, but not so much at night anymore, and her nose isn't quite as runny as it was yesterday. I don't think this cold will go away quickly, but I'm hoping it's on the "going" path rather than the "stick around" path.

No comments: