Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Maybe not...

Well, it looks like I've already failed myself in writing everyday. It turns out, I'm busier than I ever really think I am. Or it's the fact that I'm skipping a workout today and doing this instead. I got dressed to walk on the treadmill, put my shoes on, and then decided I wanted to do nothing instead. So this is what I'm doing. I have the cold from hell also, not to mention it is quite the dreary rainy day...and I go to the gym tomorrow anways, so I'm not that worried about it.

I have some pictures of Eden 2 or 3 weeks ago that I've been meaning to put up. She's quite the scavenger when it comes to food on your plate. We had s'mores as dessert and I was sitting on the floor playing with her while eating them, and when I put my plate down...this is what we got.


She's also very curious about what's in the pantry....

What's BEHIND the pantry.....

And more importantly....what's in the bathroom??

Would you know that the last place I want her to go is into the bathroom?? I NEVER let her go in there. Why? Because, let's face it, boys are gross and you know there has to be pee all over the floor to some degree. And I don't want that all over her hands and I sure the hell don't mop daily nor plan too.


No comments: