We move, get settled, adjust, and just when things feel slightly normal...we move again. All I can hope is that someday...we'll put down roots.
Monday, July 4, 2011
July 4th Weekend
Well our 4th of July was nothing eventful really. We didn't partake in any outings other than the grocery store and taking a walk 2 days of John's 3 day weekend. The biggest accomplishment of the weekend would be getting the desk out of our daughter's room and into our room instead of the basement. I decided that maybe we should put it in there to see if I could tolerate it, and then if I couldn't, it could be moved into the basement today. So at 8pm last night, John took the legs off of it and used a towel to drag it across the hall into our room. I don't love it in there, but it's not awful so I think I can deal with it for the next year and a half. If I decide in later months that it drives me crazy, I'll be able to participate in moving it to the basement. Time will tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment